Saturday, July 21, 2007

Vintage-re

Instead of packing, I've been a bit crafty. Here is Rachel's apron, ordered from my etsy shop.
It was a 1/2 apron, but I wanted to show you the full one.
It is a longer apron, but I folded at the waistband for your viewing pleasure.
I think it's nice to fold it, especially for those of us short-folk.
I'm sending a little suprise along with this, so I hope she likes it.


You could call this "my summer project." It's a log-cabin quilt for my niece and I finally finished it. Hooray! I find it rather sweet and hope she loves it as much as I do.





Vintage re
Originally uploaded by Lalabaloobah

I'm feeling pretty emotional about leaving my Mom here in Texas. We've spent a good solid 4 months with her and I just know that little man is going to miss her to pieces. It is pretty hard. I am looking forward to the trip to Colorado especially stops in New Mexico! I also know that my time at Naropa is going to be quite a journey for me. I'm pretty excited about that.

1 comment:

zeliaevora said...

The apron is great... the quilt is so adorable she will also love it i am sure.... :)
much love!
Z