Monday, December 31, 2007

Beautiful....


Beautiful....
Originally uploaded by Lalabaloobah
It's almost the end of 2007. And boy, what a year it has been. Tonight, I'm not sure what we are going to do. Something low key, maybe, a nature walk before night falls. But what I am going to do is to meditate on the old and welcome the new. There are many things to be thankful for via year 2007. So many things...

The sun is shining out right now, but there's still snow on the ground. Everything is glistening. And it makes me smile. I hope that you have a lovely evening and that your new year will be blessed with as many joys that you can carry and hold in your heart. Thank you for stopping by this wee blog and taking a peek at who I am, what I do, and the adventures in my life. I do hope you'll come by again in 2008! Hope you have a wonderful New Year! Just thought I'd share a shot of the Colorado Rockies with you from our latest snow shoe adventure. Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

korryne said...

wow. beautiful view.