Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas has come and gone...


Vivi closeup...
Originally uploaded by Lalabaloobah
And we just got back into town from Texas. It was pretty shocking to come back to a ton of snow and frigid temps. But spending some time with family was nice. I had tofurky. And it wasn't great. I had a feeling that it was gonna be a bit bland..it was that and more. I've been craving meat a bit, so I've slowly been getting back to being a health conscious carnivore once again. You know, no hormones, etc. But tofurky..well, I don't think i'll be eating that again.

Made some gingerbread cookies that were gobbled up by myself and little man..they were too good. Go see some more of my photos via flickr. I hope you had an enjoyable Christmas. Tell me, how was your Christmas?

No comments: