Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas time...

Hello everyone. So, the snow here is on and off. It's sunny and it makes everything glisten a bit. I'm enjoying my time with little man who's not so little anymore. He's more than excited about Santa and tomorrow he's singing in the choir here. We've been baking, eating, and decorating Christmas cookies and preparing for the feast that will occur on Christmas Day. I'm knitting away during my spare moments, a sweater for me, and mostly enjoying the coziness of the home we are staying in for a few more days. I'm loving the holiday season, the lights, visits from friends and family, and most of all, the time to be at peace. Have a beautiful Christmas! Feliz Navidad!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Merry Christmas to our dear friends! We are so glad that we got to visit the other day and catch up a bit. Keep warm and enjoy the spirit of the season.

*hugs*