Saturday, November 14, 2009

A letter arrived...


A letter arrived...
Originally uploaded by Lalabaloobah
I opened the mail today and in it was a letter from a dear and old friend. One that I haven't been in contact with for quite some time. Our lives have evolved in so many ways and I am so thankful to know that she is still there, curious about my world, and willing to share and bare her heart with me. Even though we are miles apart with oceans between us, I hold her dearly. There are many, many things to share dear friend....a letter will be written and sent to you shortly.

In other news, well, one word sums it up: EVERYTHING!!! Wondering if there are still folks out there reading this thing..if so, I would love to know who you are. It has been too long...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Still reading! I anxiously await your new posts. :o)
Hope that life is treating you all well.