Saturday, January 12, 2008

30 days :: 2


30 days :: 2
Originally uploaded by Lalabaloobah
School. Little man is no longer little and by next year he'll be in Kinder. We went to visit a Waldorf school today and my heart sank in the beauty and wonder of it all...I hope we get in, I am really praying we will. It's unfortunate how expensive this school is, but they offer financial help and tuition waivers. There is nothing better than knowing that my son is in a quality environment and this place, this philosophy, may just be it.

2 comments:

zeliaevora said...

sounds great! i am sure you'll get in Solan:)

hillcountrymidwife@gmail.com Serving Austin and the Hill Country of Texas said...

Gosh--it's amazing how much this whole school question can occupy our minds, isn't it! Tell me about your experience--we would love a Waldorf experience for our little ones, too.
Meg