Friday, January 11, 2008

30 days of the everyday


30 days of the everyday
Originally uploaded by Lalabaloobah
This Christmas break, I've been spending the majority of my time with my dear little man. And I have to admit, it has been rather tough. I was a stay-at-home mama for 4 years and now that my life is spent with my head and hands in books via Grad studies, I've had quite a hard transition coming back to spending lovely and intense hours with him.

I was rather moved by this lovely Mama and have decided to document 30 days of my life, with and without my little man. Today is day 1.

Books are often his favorite since we own no Tele and I do miss reading to him. Well, we did just that while waiting for our Boulder bus. I hope he keeps his eyes, hands, and heart surrounded by books for the rest of his childhood. Curious George is often read with laughter and big "Oh no's!!!" May we all remain a bit curious in our lives and welcome to my 30 days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, go 30 days!!

xx,
shannon